Saturday guided tour
fot. Daniel Chrobak
The Museum of Modern Art in Warsaw invites English speaking guests to guided tours trough the exhibition "The Penumbral Age. Art in the Time of of Planetary Change".
Participants will learn about the issues both in the field of art and science, as well as stories behind the works presented at the exhibition. On Saturdays English-speaking educators and guides will wait for the audience.
On Saturdays, introductions will take place at 14.00 and 15.00
Entries apply via the application form below.
PRACTICAL ORGANIZATIONAL INFORMATION
- All stationary events organized by the Museum are subject to registration via the application form available on the artmuseum.pl website in the events tab.
- A maximum of 15 people can participate in the guided tour.
- No more than 50 people can visit the exhibition at a time.
- Visitors and participants of events are subject to the safety distance principle, which is 2 meters (the rule does not apply to carers of children under 13 years of age and people with disabilities requiring assistance from an assistant).
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel the event in the event of a sudden break in the weather, of which they will inform the registered participants via SMS.
On July 2, 2020, the Museum of Modern Art in Warsaw appointed a Plenipotentiary for Epidemiological Safety, to which you can direct any comments or questions regarding the principles of safety of the participation in the Museum's program offer. Contact with the Representative at: email@example.com.