Introduction to the exhibition in English
“The Penumbral Age”
The Museum of Modern Art in Warsaw invites the public to its introductions to the exhibition "The Penumbral Age. Art in the Time of of Planetary Change", which will take place outdoors, in front of the Museum on the Vistula.
It will be a short (20-minute) introduction to the basic topics raised at the exhibition. Participants will learn about the issues both in the field of art and science, as well as stories behind the works presented at the exhibition. On Saturdays English-speaking educators and guides will wait for the audience.
On Saturdays, introductions will take place at 14.00, 14.30, 15.00.
Entries apply via the application form below.
PRACTICAL ORGANIZATIONAL INFORMATION
- All stationary events organized by the Museum are subject to registration via the application form available on the artmuseum.pl website in the events tab.
- A maximum of 15 people can participate in outdoor events.
- No more than 50 people can visit the exhibition at a time.
- Visitors and participants of events are subject to the safety distance principle, which is 2 meters (the rule does not apply to carers of children under 13 years of age and people with disabilities requiring assistance from an assistant).
- All activities will be conducted in front of the Museum's building.
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel the event in the event of a sudden break in the weather, of which they will inform the registered participants via SMS.
- It is possible to use an audio descriptor, if necessary, please inform in the additional information field. You can also borrow an induction loop from the reception.
On July 2, 2020, the Museum of Modern Art in Warsaw appointed a Plenipotentiary for Epidemiological Safety, to which you can direct any comments or questions regarding the principles of safety of the participation in the Museum's program offer. Contact with the Representative at: firstname.lastname@example.org.