Exhibition entry: 5 PLN
Illustration by Piotr Chuchla
From February 2019, admission to exhibitions at the Museum on the Vistula costs 5 zloty.
Simultaneously, group and family tickets, and a list of visitors entitled to free or reduced admission has been introduced. All events accompanying the exhibitions organized by the Museum of Modern Art in Warsaw both in the Museum on the Vistula and in the Museum on Pańska 3 remain free.
Ticket price for exhibition:
- Regular price: 5 PLN
- Reduced price: 2 PLN
- Group of 8 and more people: 2 PLN per person
- Family ticket: 10 PLN for 4 people (including a maximum of two adults with children or schoolchildren up to the age of 18, as well as holders of the Large Family Card - family ticket for the whole family, ie parents and children).
Reduced admission (upon presentation of relevant document):
- Pupils of primary and secondary schools, schools of art, college students, students of teacher training colleges and colleges of social service workers, undergraduate students and doctorate students, (up to the age of 26);
- Pupils of primary and secondary schools, schools of art, college students, students of teacher training colleges and colleges of social service workers, undergraduate students and doctorate students who are citizens of the European Union Member States, the Swiss Confederation and European Free Trade Association (EFTA) countries - parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area;
- Students of schools run by social organizations abroad, registered in a database maintained by an authorized unit subordinate to the minister competent for education, during the period of learning the Polish language, history, geography, Polish culture or other subjects taught in Polish, no longer than until the age of 18;
- Pupils of schools functioning in education systems of other countries in the period of learning Polish, history, geography, Polish culture or other subjects taught in Polish, no longer than until the age of 18;
- Students of Polish sections functioning in schools operating in the education systems of other countries, no longer than until they are 18 years old;
- Students of European Schools operating under the Convention on the Statute of the European Schools, drafted in Luxembourg on 21 June 1994 (Journal of Laws of 2005, item 10) who study Polish, history, geography, Polish culture or other subjects taught in Polish language, no longer than until the age of 18;
- People over the age of 65, pensioners, benefit recipients, the disabled together with their caregivers,
- Teachers at primary and secondary schools, schools of art, colleges, educational centers, educators at care and educational centers, young offenders institutes, shelters for minors, diagnostic and consultation centers;
- Individuals holding the following honors: Care of Historical Monuments; Promotion of Culture; Service to Polish Culture; and Merit for Service to National Culture;
Free admission (upon presentation of relevant document):
- Teachers and PTTK guides, as caretakers for youth groups;
- Members of the Polish Art Historians Association;
- Members of ICOM, ICOMOS, AICA and IKT;
- Members of the Society of Friends of the Museum, the Society for the Encouragement of Fine Arts, or the Society of Friends of the Museum of Art in Łódź;
- Staff of museums and state art galleries;
- Children up to age 7;
- Holders of the Polish Card as referred to in the Polish Card Act of 7 September 2007 (Dz.U. no. 180 item 1280, as amended);
- Recipients of the Order of the White Eagle, the Order of Virtuti Militari, the Order of Merit of the Republic of Poland, the Gloria Artis culture medal, or the Distinguished Cultural Activist award;
- Pupils and university students holding the Large Family Card;
- Organized groups involved in the museum’s educational programme;
- Organized groups of persons with disabilities benefiting from the educational offer of the Museum, and their guardians.