Society of Friends of the Museum engages in supporting the Museum of Modern Art in Warsaw.
Here are the benefits for the Society members:
- access to special exhibition previews organized by the Museum,
- educational meetings with artists and people involved in art,
- access to news about the Museum, and to information about the institution’s development as well as the progress of the Museum building project,
- support in obtaining invitations to art fairs, shows and vernissages in Poland and abroad,
- status of a Supporting Friend of the Museum, Gift-giver to the Museum, Social Carer of the Museum and Museum Patron along with all the privileges matching the level of engagement in terms of financial support and donations. Details are available online.
The Society was registered on February 26, 2009. It undertakes educational efforts and wants to bring art and the Museum’s mission closer to its Members. It also endeavors to obtain extra funds for acquiring new exhibit for the Museum collection.
President of the Board
- Krzysztof Nowakowski, chairman of Korn/Ferry International, art collector
- Dr. Aleksandra Auleytner (Partner, Head of IP&TMT Practice)
- Katia Szczeka (Collection Department, Museum of Modern Art)
- Piotr Ziółkowski (Lawyer, modern art lover)
- Maciej Wołosiuk (art lover)
The Founding Committee Members
- Małgorzata Charyło
- Maciej Grabowski
- Łukasz Gorczyca
- Robert Jarosz
- Michał Kaczyński
- Krzysztof Musiał
- Monika Sosnowska
- Piotr Staniszewski