Szumin - Family Excursion
to Hansens' Summer House
The Museum of Modern Art invites to the family workshops in Szumin.
The workshops are designed for children between 5-7 years old, together with their care-takers. We take off from Warsaw at 10 am and come back around 5 pm. An application form will be available below a week before the event. Seats are limited and the applicants will be handled on a first-come-first-service basis. The workshops are free of charge.
The registration form will appear on the Website of the event one week before each date (at 10 am).
The application form has been hidden.
• Workshops are designed for children aged 5 to 7 years, and their minders. A maximum of 8 children (plus one minder per child) can participate.
• Participation is free, but anyone willing to participate must register by filling out the form available on the Museum’s webpage. Applications are processed in the order they are received
• The application form is posted on the Museum’s website one week before the event. You must provide the child’s full name and age, as well as the minder’s full name, telephone no., and e-mail address.
• Registration is confirmed via e-mail by the Museum’s employees. All those on the reserve list will be notified about any openings, which would allow them to participate in the workshops.
• The workshops last for 7 hours (including the commute time), from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The Museum provides transportation from and back to Warsaw, the care of museum educators, workshop supplies, NWW (accident insurance) and refreshments.
• Workshops are held in Polish.