Mailing list regulations
Effective since May 25, 2018
1. The following regulations define the principles of receiving information as part of the Museum of Modern Art in Warsaw’s mailing lists, which includes the Museum's newsletter.
2. The services are provided by the Museum of Modern Art in Warsaw located at Pańska 3, 00-124 Warsaw, entered in the Cultural Institutions register at no. RIK 58/2005, NIP tax id number: 525-24-61-157, REGON:140187435
3. The use of the Services is voluntary, free and of unlimited duration.
4. In order to provide the Services, the Museum obtains email addresses from interested persons (hereafter: Users).
5. The Services include sending a Museum newsletter - which contains information about the Museum's activities in a given month - to the email address provided by the User. This information is sent at least twice a month.
6. The User orders the Service by performing the following registration procedure:
a. entering the User's email address in the appropriate form on the artmuseum.pl website (mailing lists, newsletter), agreeing to the terms of these regulations and to receiving information to the email address provided as part of the given list;
b. clicking “Send”;
c. clicking the confirmation link received in an email sent by the Museum.
7. Clicking the confirmation link will add the User's email address to the given Service's recipient list.
8. The User can unsubscribe from the given Service by clicking the unsubscribe link in the bottom of the email or sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.