The Museum of Modern Art in Warsaw together with the TR Warszawa theatre have concluded the first stage of the tender procedure for the selection of the designer of their future buildings.
There were 35 submissions from Polish and international offices. After evaluating the submissions according to the announced conditions, 15 companies have been allowed to the next phase. After submitting their initial bids, they will be invited to negotiate the terms of collaboration and the functional programmes of both the Museum and Theatre. The designer of the complex of buildings will be selected from the list below:
1. Van Berkel en Bos U.N. Studio B.V. (working as: UNStudio) [Netherlands],
2. BLOND&ROUX architectes [France],
3. Thomas Phifer and Partners [USA],
4. Inżbud Tomasz Trepka: arch. Andrzej Kadłuczka, arch. Krzysztof Barysz, arch. Piotr Obracaj [Poland],
5. WXCA Spółka z o.o. / WXCA Group Spółka z o.o. [Poland],
6. PAS PROJEKT ARCHI STUDIO Sławomir Golenko [Poland],
7. JSK Architekci Sp. z o.o. / nsMoonStudio Sp. z o.o. [Poland],
8. PROCHEM S.A.: arch. Jacek Jedynak, arch. Andrzej Masłowski, arch. Andrzej Kikowski [Poland]
9. Biuro Architektoniczne Kaczmarczyk: arch. Andrzej Kaczmarczyk, arch. Sylwia Bartoszewska, arch. Joanna Żabińska [Poland],
10. Henning Larsen Architects A/S [Denmark],
11. Fiszer Atelier 41 Warszawa Sp. z o.o. [Poland],
12. Foster + Partners Limited [UK].