The Museum on the Vistula’s façade

This is the completed Museum on the Vistula project, as envisioned by the architect, Adolf Krischanitz - who wanted his pavilion to serve as canvas for artists, and Sławomir Pawszak, who won last year's competition for what became the largest painting in Poland, measuring 1600 sq. m.

The pavilion was made available to the Museum as courtesy of the Thyssen-Bornemisza Art Contemporary foundation from Vienna.

Photo documentation:

See also: